*Individual results may vary.
Your eyes, nose, lips, complexion, hair, cheeks, and even your ears all play a part in making you the beautiful person you are. These features can change over time, and there are now many surgical procedures designed to restore and repair lost facial beauty. These include
- Rhinoplasty (reshaping the nose)
- Otoplasty (reshaping the ears)
- Chin augmentation with silicone implants
- Upper cheek (malar) augmentation
Surgery is not for everyone. Fortunately, the skin specialists at Platinum Dermatology are skilled at helping men and women enhance their facial features without surgical intervention. Our experts have mastered a variety of treatments and techniques that will help bring out the best in you today…
…and possibly keep you from needing more extensive surgical procedures in the future.
Platinum Dermatology for Smoothing Fine Lines, Restoring Volume, Chemical Peels and Laser treatments
A hallmark of youth is a smooth, unlined complexion that showcases facial features. Over time, however, sun exposure, stress, environmental factors, and the passage of time can cause once flawless skin to show signs of ageing.
It’s impossible to turn back the clock, but at Platinum Dermatology our skin experts can help skin look more radiant.*
- Smoothing Fine Lines for Eye Beauty – This treatment is an excellent way to smooth facial lines between the brows (frown lines), on the outside of the eyes (crow’s feet) and across the forehead (worry lines). The treatment aims to relax fine lines and wrinkles. Some patients experience soreness or mild bruising, but there is no prolonged recovery after this treatment performed at Platinum Dermatology. The treatment take effect in anywhere from three to seven days, and results last for three to six months. With repeated treatments, many patients find that the results last closer to the six-month mark.*Click here to read more about this treatment.
- Restoring Volume and Improving Laxity for More Beautiful Lips – This procedure involves treating under the skin’s surface, at the dermal/ subdermal levels to restore volume and improve laxity. The treatment can be used to plump lips, as well as reduce wrinkles and restore facial volume. It can take between 10 and 20 minutes to administer, depending on the individual and the area being treated.* Discomfort and recovery are minimal, although it is generally recommended that patients stay out of the sun and refrain from strenuous activity for the first 24 hours following treatment. The skin experts at Platinum Dermatology will consult with you to determine which specific treatment will provide the best results for you. The results derived from most treatments are temporary. Depending on the type used, they can last anywhere from a few months to a year.*Click here to read more about treatments for volume loss and sagging skin.
- Chemical Peels for Radiant Skin – A beautiful facial structure and cheekbones can disappear under a dull complexion. A chemical peel at Platinum Dermatology helps brighten skin, erase discoloration from sun exposure, and smooth rough, scaly skin.Peels range from superficial to deep. Depending on the type of peel being performed, our skin specialists apply a specific chemical to the skin which can gently exfoliate outer skin, remove damaged skin cells at the middle layer of skin, or penetrate more deeply into the skin to remove damaged cells.*Click here to read more about chemical peels.
Make Your Skin Your Best Feature at Platinum Dermatology
At Platinum Dermatology we offer our patients the platinum standard in skin rejuvenation with our Sciton pro-fractional laser and Fractionated CO2 laser. These lasers are the aesthetic industry’s most advanced solution for skin resurfacing. They are unsurpassed in providing our patients with*:
- Greater comfort
- Abbreviated healing time
- “Tunable” results that can be dialled from subtle to dramatic
What our patients love most about laser facial rejuvenation at our practice is the results*:
- Reduced redness of the face, allowing eyes and lips to stand out
- Faded freckles, giving skin a natural even tone
- Decreased appearance of open pores, allowing cheeks to glow
- Reduced skin roughness, making skin look touchable and soft
- Less skin laxity, setting off the mouth and opening the eyes
- Fewer wrinkles to detract from other facial features
Laser Facial Hair Removal at Platinum Dermatology
Hair is often called a woman’s crowning glory, but excess hair in unwanted places is a problem for many women—and many men as well. At Platinum Dermatology our specialists use BroadBand light to solve facial hair problems, including:
- Out-of-control brows that mask beautiful eyes
- Excess hair above the mouth that detracts from beautiful lips
Our treatments don’t stop at the neck, of course. Many patients visit Platinum Dermatology to have excess hair removed from their chest, back, shoulders, and legs.
Are your beautiful features being hidden under sagging skin or masked by wrinkles? We invite you to contact Platinum Dermatology on 02 8014 6500 or use the contact form to learn how we can help you enhance your natural beauty.
* Individual results may vary.